Singapore is known for its premier shopping, subways and local art scene, east to west. The diverse population of Singapore is full of tropical climate, cultures, and cuisines. It is heavily urbanized and has one of the world’s busiest ports.
Make a stopover or stay longer in any of these luxurious getaways.
Marina Bay Sands
It is one of the best hotels as a leading leisure and business destination in Asia, located along the Marina Bay riverside.
- Best hotel in TL 2012 500 list.
- There is Sand’s sky park with infinity pool 57 storeys above the ground.
- 3 cascading hotel towers with 2560 rooms.
- Finest culinary creations from six celebrity-chef restaurants.
Raffles Hotelis a mixture of civilization and culture in the heart of Singapore. One of the greatest hotels opened in 1887 and since then it has been an intoxicating blend of history, regal ambiance.
- Legendary Palm Court
- Marble colonnades
- Romantic opulence transport
- Fashionable technology
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sontosa Resort & Spa
Rasa Sontosa is on Siloso beach, right by the South China Sea. It offers a spacious and contented accommodation in the middle of nature’s backdrop.
- Each room faces the peaceful Siloso beach and South China Sea.
- Only beachfront resort in the state.
Resorts World Sentosa
Resorts World Sentosa is owned and operated by a leisure and gaming company. It is a must see place, covering 49 hectares. This resort offers 6 hotels with unique theme and more than 1500 rooms. Consisting of two unique one bed room, the Tree Top lofts are 12 feet above the ground tucked to the canopy trees.
- First integrated resort.
- World’s largest oceanarium.
- Maritime Experiential Museum
- Celebrity Chef Restaurants
- Spa and retail outlets.
- Tree top lofts.
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
An integrated resort snuggled in the heart of Marina centre and located at the opening of Southeast Asia.
- Award winning dining and soothing Spa
- 46 inch wall mount LED TVs
- Walk-in closets
- Soothing rain shower
- Dual mood lighting system in the room.
- Crendeza cabinets having lit up drawers.
Other Fine Choices
The Naumi is located 20 minutes away from Changi International Airport near to Suntec Convention Centre and Formula One Track. If this is your choice then it could be the best Singapore grand prix package for you.
The Marriott Hotel is a subset of growing and leading lodging company Marriott International. It has more than 3700 properties in 74 counties and territories worldwide. It framed the branded portfolio with the principle of pursue excellence, serve our world, embrace change and act with integrity.
Ritz Carlton image by Flickr user erwinsoo, used under Creative Commons License. URL: https://www.flickr.com/photos/erwin_soo/8061739387/