Plan your dream holiday to the Europe which is an amazing continent on the earth. There are many tourist destinations to visit in Europe. Deciding the place to visit is a challenge as there are several options like London, Rome, Paris, Istanbul, Barcelona, Berlin etc. Organized your trip in an effective manner to minimise the number of risks. Some of the popular places to visit in Europe are the following.
Destinations in Europe
It is the largest metropolitan city of the continent. There are many amazing places to visit in London like Towers of London, Buckingham palace, London eye, etc. National gallery, Tate Modern is the worth watching places for the art lovers. If you want to see the historical things don’t miss the cabinet war room. It is an excellent place for a day trip which covers seaside towns to historic cities.
It is popularly known as the eternal city of the Europe. It became one of the incredible tourist destinations of the world because of its archaeological and art treasures, panoramic views, rich culture and tradition and the magnificent villas. It is the home town for plenty of museums like Capitoline museums, Vatican museums, Galleria Borghese etc. Beautiful palaces, fountains, monuments of Roman Forum, catacombs across the city attract each and every visitor.
This city of light is the third most visiting destinations of the world. If you are visiting Paris for the first time don’t miss these stunning attractions: Eiffel tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Champs-Elysees, Pompidou center, Musee D’Orsay, Basilique du Sacre-Coeur. It contains nearly 38800 historical monuments and UNESCO world heritage sites.
It is known as the historical center of Scotland. Edinburgh is the popular visiting place of Scotland and it is the second largest tourist destination in the UK. Worth watching places include Edinburgh castle, Edinburgh zoo, Palace of Holyroodhouse, Dynamic earth and the Royal mile.
Affordable Travel Tips
- Travelling to the heart of Europe requires proper planning and sufficient budget. So make an effective plan that reduces the travel cost.
- Couchsurfing.org is a popular website which allows visitors to find the free accommodation places for a day or two. Take an advantage of this website which connects with the locals who provides free accommodation services for its visitors.
- Get a tourist card. This card offers free transportation across Europe, permits free entry into museums, discounts in restaurants etc.
- Travel to the eastern part of Europe where you can find everything at cheaper rates. Prague, Budapest, Bucharest, and Varna are some of the cheaper destinations.
- Choose the travelling mode that is within your budget. American Airlines, United Airlines, and Delta are some of the popular airlines in Europe. Identify the cheaper travelling airways and book your tickets in advance.
- Instead of staying in 5 star hotels opt for Boutique hotels or stay in villas which saves your money.
- Take an advantage of community cultural activities. These activities will be sponsored by the cultural organisations for free of cost.
- Don’t travel during the peak days. Avoid travelling during weekends to save your penny.
- Shop in local malls. You can buy items at cheaper rates.
- Travel insurance is must to safeguard yourself from unexpected situations. It covers the cost of baggage lost, medical expenses, liability cost, missed plane departures etc. Make sure that you take a travel policy to protect yourself from abroad risks.