Souvenirs to Collect When You Visit India
A travel connoisseur’s thirst for exploring new destinations is unending. And there is one country in the world which can satiate the thirst of a traveler greatly with immense varieties in its store. Diversity is the main attraction of this country and it can be seen in almost all the aspects. Well, it is quite evident now that the country that is being mentioned here is none other than India. It is difficult to mention a timeframe that is required for exploring the whole country thoroughly. It might take year after year, but exploring the whole country thoroughly might still not be possible.
If you are a traveler from the US, it is very important to ensure that you have a correct passport with a valid visa for traveling to India. If you do not have a passport, contact the passport office directly and complete all the formalities for getting the passport. In case you are in real hurry and need your passport immediately, you can get in touch with a reliable passport agency and get your passport done in just no time at all. Make sure that all the details in the passport are correct and there are no anomalies in the same. Even for lost or damaged passport, the concerned agency can be contacted.
It is quite natural that on visiting a country with so much variety and diversity, any traveler will want to collect some memorabilia of the different places. Here are some things that no one will want to miss:
- Bangles – Glass bangles in different colors and designs are a must-collectible while visiting India. The state of Rajasthan deals with lovely such bangles. Gift these lovely bangles to all your female friends and see the excitement on their face.
- Tea – Darjeeling and Assam are the two places in India where tea is grown. Some of the finest flavors can be found in the country. Tea is wrapped in lovely containers so that the flavors remain intact.
- Marble memorabilia – Any traveler who has visited India will surely make a trip to Agra for viewing the majestic Taj Mahal and the magnificent Agra Fort. There are many shops in the city that deal with small memorabilia of the Taj Mahal, other gift items made of marble and wood.
- Kashmiri shawls, carpets and wooden items – Kashmir is one of the most beautiful places in India and is also considered as a kind of paradise of the country. Kashmiri women and men have excellent creativity and have excelled in preparing various handicrafts, including shawls, carpets and wooden items.
- Spices – Indian spices are famous all over the world for their excellent flavor and color imparting quality. Different cuisines across the globe now use different kinds of Indian spices and condiments in their dishes. Along with the spices, a good Indian cookbook can be a great memorabilia.
Whatever be the item that you are carrying back home from India; make sure that they are well packed so that they remain intact on reaching their destination.